15 December, 2009

Walking Too Slow

I've been busy lately. That's the reason I'm giving for not having posted anything on the last 50+ films I've seen. In reality, I've just been too lazy to give any information about the following films. That is, until now.

The Films:

Wings
The Ascent
The Cranes Are Flying
Closely Watched Trains
Swordsman III: The East Is Red
24 Hrs Ghost Story
Mr. Vampire
Mr. Vampire II
Turning Point
On His Majesty's Secret Service
Visible Secret
Victim
The Detective
Battlestar Galactica: The Plan
Stage Fright
The Bride With White Hair
The Bride With White Hair II
Suzhou River
Peacock
Raise the Red Lantern
Eat Drink Man Woman
Claustrophobia
Triangle
Exodus
Memories of Murder
Sympathy For Lady Vengeance
Mother
Thirst
Chaw
Christmas In August
One Fine Spring Day
April Snow
Happiness
Five Senses of Eros
Mismatched Couples
The Seventh Curse
Blood: The Last Vampire
My Dear Enemy
Happy Naked Christmas
My Sassy Girl
Twelve Nights
Mary From Beijing
Walk In
The Tai Chi Master
Accident
Night & Fog
No Boys, No Cry
Handphone
The Chaser
Running Turtle
The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause
The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
The Philadelphia Story
No Regrets For Our Youth
One Wonderful Sunday


Yes, I watched The Santa Clause 2 and 3. I have nieces. Check back soon for my thoughts on a pre-Christmas gift from me, to me; Johnnie To's Vengeance.

No comments: