23 August, 2008

The Return

It has now been a full month since the last time this was updated. Since that time, the amount of films I have watched saw a dramatic increase and a rapid decrease. Instead of an incredibly long blog of the 30 plus flicks I've seen, I'll just post a list of them, and resume descriptions next blog. Kind of a lame way of catching up, but it is better than nothing.

Trivial Matters

Sound of Colors

The Golden Girls

Love is not a game, but a joke

Koma

Believe It Or Not

Oldboy

The Dark Knight

Love Trilogy

I Wanna Be Your Man

Summer's Tail

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

This Space Between Us

Lunch With Charles

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

The Mummy 3

Serenity

The Oh in Ohio

Little Children

This Space Between Us

Death at a Funeral

Wall-E

Pineapple Express

Chungking Express

Juno

Looking for Kitty

Sidewalks of New York

Tropic Thunder

Blue Gate Crossing

24 Hrs Ghost Story

The Straight Story

Keeping Watch

The Golden Girls listed is not the television show starring the recently departed Estelle Getty. It is actually a Hong Kong film starring Lau Ching-Wan and Anita Yuen. Some of you may have noticed that both The X-Files and This Space Between Us are listed twice. That is not an error, I have listed every film I've seen since my last post in the order in which they were watched, and I happened to watch both of those films twice.

Next post: Why I love This Space Between Us, and my idea of a perfect movie night.

No comments: