10 March, 2012

Goodbye

Our time is at an end.

Over the past couple of years this blog has gone through stagnant periods, and reinvention, in an effort to keep my opinion on film easily accessible. While it used to be quite fun, my days of all night film viewings and full length reviews are done. For now, at least.

Frankly, my interest in film has declined in recent years, and forcing myself to watch films more often isn't going to change that. I'm still going to hold a monthly film club and update Facebook and Twitter on my film viewing. I'll also continue to see and rave about Hong Sangsoo films, so much so that it will almost seem like nothing has changed. However, I am looking forward to the possibility of going a week or two without watching a movie, and being okay with it.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: