18 March, 2009

It's A Motherfucker

I could provide full reviews of the following films, but I'm feeling overwhelmingly apathetic. (it is possible)


Lady Cop & Papa Crook
Both the theatrical and director's cut versions sucked.

Besieged City
Excellent

Mighty Baby
The dvd was flawed, but what I watched before it screwed up was funny.

Tactical Unit - The Code
Pretty good.

Driving With My Wife's Lover
Existential goodness that reminded me of Toto Le Heros.

Hero
Not the Zhang Yimou epic, the Takeshi Kaneshiro - Yuen Biao action flick. It was pretty good.

Crush & Blush
Strangely enjoyable.

Mismatched Couples
Donnie Yen dances. A lot.

Taxi Blues
Documentary about driving a taxi in Seoul, South Korea. Insightful.

Asako In Ruby Shoes
Funny, and heartwrenchingly wonderful.

The Last Witness
28-year-old crime drama from South Korea. I liked it.

The Way We Are
Not as good as I expected, but still really, really good.

A Good Lawyer's Wife
Lacked focus, but held my attention.


There just might be reviews of films on this blog again at some point. There might not.

No comments: