30 November, 2008

Blah

I've been meaning to post this for about a week now, but I haven't had the time. Now, I lack the requisite interest to explicate my thoughts on the following films, so, instead of giving them generic descriptions I'm not going to give them descriptions at all. I'll provide a small amount of info about them, and simply state whether or not I liked them.

Ab-normal Beauty
A horror film made by the Pang Brothers. I wasn't impressed.

Breaking News
A cop drama made by Milky Way Image, directed by Johnnie To, starring Richie Ren, Nick Cheung, and Kelly Chen. I enjoyed it.

Best of the Best
A melodramatic film directed by Herman Yau, starring Jackie Cheung, Sammi Cheng, Ng Tat-Ming, and other people. It was okay.

Chaos
A sci-fi drama directed by Herman Yau, starring Gordon Lam, Terrence Yin and other people you've never heard of. It was gripping, though ultimately hollow.

Sealed With A Kiss
A drama starring Louis Koo and other people. I liked it quite a bit.

Thus ends the lazy edition of Very and absolutely and extremely. Feel free to comment on any film(s) on here that you have seen.

No comments: